Sunday, May 2, 2010

Last night..

Yesterday, was the wedding of my DH son's wedding. We had a blast!! I dance the whole night I think I lose a lot of calories with it hahaha. I had this 5 inches of heel, at first I was able to dance with it then it started to feel so achy I took it off and dance barefooted lol! Well I was not alone then almost all the women dance barefooted what the heck, let's enjoy!! The food was great and they had this photo booth, took our picture and put it in the wedding album right away, wrote our messages to the couple, it was a very cool idea, I enjoy that one too. Some of the pics.
                                                                

1 comment:

fredamans said...

You look beautiful! I LOVE the shoes!

Congratulations on the new daughter.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels