Sunday, April 4, 2010

Post it

Happy Easter everyone!! Yesterday, was been very busy I thought I will just stay the whole day at the house and will gonna attend  the mass at night but we are out almost the whole day!! First, I went to a thrift store and look for some dresses for my nieces and nephew to send to the Philippines. Then I went to a store  to buy birthday cards and gifts since almost all the weekends now their is always an invitation for a birthday or shower party. Good thing that I used custom 3M post-its to remind me all those invitation from friends and relatives. Because if not I got lost or lost track of all the activities specially on weekends. So after doing some shopping I felt so hungry I told that we gonna eat somewhere so we did. But as we were inside the restaurant DH son called him and invited him for a birthday dinner at a Chinese restaurant. Thankfully, the dinner will start at 6:00pm by that time my stomach isn't that full already ^_^. But after all the hectic schedule hubby and I went to church to attend the Easter vigil mass, I was so happy that for so many years hubby and I attended this special event in the church. And I am also thankful that I found custom 3M post-its or else I am also at a lost. HAPPY EASTER!!

4 comments:

Rafael said...

thanks for the comment on my blog, i really appreciate it :-)
have a Happy Easter!

Bukan Sekedar Blogger Bertuah said...

hei, can change the link? your link has been my position on my blog, please check on http://www.darma-saputra.co.cc/

Minko Chen said...

coach outlet store
ugg boots on sale
tiffany and co
hollister clothing
michael kors outlet online
nike air max
coach outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
cheap nfl jersey
michael kors outlet
uggs outlet
lebron shoes
oakley,occhiali oakley,oakley italia,oakley occhiali,oakley sunglasses
san antonio spurs
ray-ban sunglasses
cheap wedding dresses
canada goose outlet
rolex uk
designer handbags,handbags outlet,cheap handbags,purses and handbags,wholesale handbags,designer bags,bags outlet,handbags wholesale,cheap purses,discount handbags,handbags sale,wholesale purses,handbags and purses,designer purses
michael kors outlet online
1116minko

John said...

kd shoes
louis vuitton backpack
coach outlet store online
polo ralph lauren
uggs outlet
coach outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
abercrombie & fitch
michaek kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors bag
louis vuitton handbags
coach factory outlet
lebron james shoes
ralph lauren uk
mulberry handbags
jordan 11
uggs on sale
prada uk
ugg boots outlet
hollister jeans
uggs outlet
montblanc
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
uggs on sale
louis vuitton outlet
oakley sunglasses
20151126yuanyuan