Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dream cookware

I know some women love to have beautiful china dishes (me too) and also beautiful cookware. I also loved to watched  food shows and one of those that I like to see is what cookware they are using. And I am so amazed by how beautiful cookwares now. So many to choose from but what exactly do each one of us do prefer? Hubby and I were at San Antonio, Texas few years ago and in my DH brothers kitchen my eyes popped out because they have  beautiful copper cookware!! To tell you guys they look so beautiful and even if I only cooked the bacon I feel like a million dollar cook because of the ruffoni copper cookware.
 Anyhow, because I do like to talk and appreciate their dishes and cookwares, I told my SIL how beautiful are her ruffoni cookware and she told me that at first when they are still building the house her and her 2 daughters are already  looking for cookwares and somebody told them to look at ruffoni and with out further ado, she bought what she saw. I told her the cookware matched their house beautifully because their house is massive and it has a Tuscany ambience. And if you don't think that you are in the USA you feel that you are in another country. I told my hubby, if a person has money they can do and buy everything they want. 

1 comment:

Peter Floyd said...

Nearly everyone dreams owning an aesthetically beautiful cookware set for their kitchen. It is the fascination of every master cook. While spending time to cook the finest meal is essential, a technically superior cookware normally builds the good foundation to start off with.Click here

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels