Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Buy Gold

With this declining economy have you ever wonder what kind of stocks or commodities are you going to invest? Few years ago when the stocks plunged to the lowest level many lost their money but there is one thing that didn't really go down that far, it was gold. We have known somebody in church who invested his money  and he buy gold before what happened to our economy. I remember 5 years ago he kept telling everybody to buy gold because his philosophy in life and basing on his experience it is one commodity that stays solid and he turned out right. Now he always wears those smile on his face I bet he got a lot of money by investing in gold.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels