Friday, January 15, 2010

Access a driver...

I am not a savvy computer geek but do try to be one because nobody in our household knows about computer. Hubby and I often times in the computer and we like that both our computers work very well for our liking. And so before he bought his new computer he see to it that that sound driver is downloaded and all the computer drivers are updated. He really needs to be updated in his computer since that is where he makes money. He go online all the time and if something is not right it will jeopardized his business.While I am using laptop I only see to it that my window drivers is right. I go net surfing all the time, I play online games, I join different forums that is how basically I used my laptop so I see to it that all my drivers are updated too.




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels