Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sleep tight...

It is so cold outside hubby and I just like to snuggle in front of our wood stove while seeping good hot chocolate and watching movie as well. But one thing that bugs me is our bed which I don't like because it is not very comfortable anymore.  I told him the other day that we need to buy a new leather beds for us to be comfortable and also so we can sleep tight at night. He has a problem with sleeping he tossed back and forth and I told him our bed could be the problem. He  positioned himself all over the bed and he agreed to me that our bed needs to be dumped and get a new
leather beds yay I was so happy we have to say bye bye to the old bed and hello to a new one. To get a good sleep is a must and to have a very nice leather beds is the best!!



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels