Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Computer crash?

I love to surf the web. Oftentimes I go to websites where  I don't know if it is safe. One time I was in this music website and download there music and just so immediately I could feel that my computer runs so slow I also noticed that I already have pop-ups though I don't allow pop-ups in my computer. So hubby insisted to check RegWork   I immediately check out their website and avail their free scan. It didn't last long I found out that my registry has to be clean thankfully RegWork is for registry cleaning and it repairs too. Now I don't have to worry about pop ups and my registry is clean. Thanks to RegWork.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels