Saturday, June 27, 2009

I am not feeling good...

Don't panic it is not about the H1N1 virus. I thought that these 5th time that I come to visit Philippines I can get rid or passed my one month vacation without a bout of cough and running nose but I have. I was already happy that I didn't have a cough for a week after I arrived here in Ozamiz but last Thursday I just noticed that my throat tickled and seems like I had to cough. I don't know why everytime I came to visit in Pinas I have this dry cough and when I get home to MI the next day my cough is gone as simple as that. It is so frustrating when I go meet friends ubo ako nang ubo nakakahiya talaga kaya palagi lang akong nasa bahay @#$arghh!! To add it I am still battling with jet lag and with this cough I don't have enough sleep buti nalang I don't have headache or any kind of ache but just the cough. I am taking medicine for anti-allergy my doctor friend told me I am allergic in dust nako po sosyal na to, to the max ever!! Pero kahit sosyal pa tong allergic2x na ito I still don't want it I just hope the med will work for me tonight crossing my fingers.

6 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hindi ka naman magkaka A(H1N1) sa Filipinas. Isolated pa rin naman ang mga kaso dito. Masyado lang namamagnify dahil efficient ang pag record at monitor ng DOH. Mag pray ka lang palagi at magpa cover ng blood ni Jesus para may complete protection. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Kim, USA said...

Your right Mel kahit nga dito sa family ko I told them to be just cautious and of course pray. I am allergic of dust and thanks goodness a dr friend of mine told me to take med and right now I am feeling okay and I sleep at night na. Thanks for dropping by God bless!

Beng said...

that only proves one thing..grabe ang pollution dito sa Pinas... hope you're well na manang..

Kim, USA said...

Hello Beng, totoo ka, ewan ko eh laking city din naman ako pero parang hinde na ako immune after nakatira ako sa MI. Thankfully yung ininom kung med works kaya at least makatulog ako sa gabi kahit medyo may ubo pakunti-konti. Thanks for dropping by.

Wengss said...

hehe manan kim,
nandiyan la kana pala, nakakainggit hehe. natatawa ako sa post mo yong quote " (I am allergic in dust nako po sosyal na to, to the max ever!!)
hehe ikaw talaga pala biro, alangan nga dili naka ma allergy kana na baya ka, unya walay abog sa inyo hehe.

dugay ka diha sa ato? pahimulos diha kaon atong food.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi manang kim. get well soon naku sosyal pala yang allergy mo.hehhe ^_^

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels