Monday, December 22, 2008

Shoveling

Is shoveling a form of exercise? Because if it is then I did shed plenty of calories today lol. I woke up at 7:20 am, I looked outside and found out that my across neighbor was stuck at her driveway. I immediately  dressed up with my snow attire so I could help her shovel her driveway but when I get out somebody already help her. So then, I decided to shovel our dinky deck and make a pathway going to my car. I could feel my back is sweating my hands my rosy cheeks and red nose are cold. Our temparature says it is 13F but it is a little windy and that makes it very very cold which I don't like. I just keep my shoveling fast until I make a good path. Thinking that i shed a good batch of calories makes me feel  goodddddddddddd lol!!



When you live in a cold state there is no room for belly aching. Just be thankful of the snow and enjoy the moment or else you ended up depressed and miserable. 

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels