Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our 2008 Family Christmas party!

Yesterday was our 2008 family christmas party. Although not everybody were present but we filled the house of Doreen as in totally jam-packed, I told Loren that maybe next year we gonna use a community hall this family is growing fast lol! Anyway, every one brings their goodies and food that we filled the countertable fast too. I brought pancit, bean casserole and a special dip for the fruits that kids love. As always after eating we are looking forward to the white elephant game. Angie (hubbies 1st granddaughter) came out with a different twist of the game. As the bowl containing all the numbers went around I picked the number 1, I thought I don't have no chances of changing what I picked but I did. There were 48 adults  with gifts (not everybody is present at that huge number lol) that makes the white elephant game really fun. We came home almost 8:00 pm thankfully yesterday was not too bad weather wise and everybody just had so much fun.




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels