Friday, February 10, 2017

My Planner

So I did order my first Erin Condren planner/journal and I do not like it!!! Well the reason that I bought this is I thought this is made in the USA. No it is not, it's a dupe that it says Made in USA and the stuff that I purchased are Made in China. Second, reason is I thought I like the layout, no I do not, The printing inside is too light not even dark. So I bought another planner which I so like and I only pay it for $13.00 compare to Erin Condren $50 including the upgrade. Love my Michaels Recollection planner but stuck to Erin Condren since my brain cannot processed that I have to ditched a $50 planner, hayz!!



Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels