Sunday, May 15, 2016

Delay Pedals

That's not what you think. It is not a pedal for a bicycle but for a  guitar. The first time I head the word delay pedals is when my brother and cousins talked about accessories and stuff for their guitars. I learned to play guitar by my own by reading the chords and putting my finger on the right string I was able to play the guitar but not like my cousins. They are into it since they where in college and became their money making while in school and now that they are all professionals in their career they still play guitars when needed. I have learned also that their are so many things that we need if we like our sound and music to be great. I am thankful that growing up I learned to play guitar but now I never pick up the guitar anymore and I missed it!



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels