Thursday, April 9, 2015

Atmytabletop #4: Veggies and Shrimp

I am for home cooking. I like to look for recipes and then figure it out how to make the recipe applicable to two persons only. ^_^ I grow up learning how to cook home food. My first cooking teacher is my father. He is the one who honed me in my cooking my mother only advice me tips and tricks in cooking. One thing she told me do not cry while you are cooking you gonna have an old husband, I did! LOL!

My ingredients with this one. Shrimps, bokchoy, beans, onions, garlic, salt and pepper to taste. That's it did you see any added chemical ingredients nope! That is why I like home cooking simple and easy and yummy!

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels