Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Water World Wednesday

                                            WELCOME TO WATER WORLD WEDNESDAY
                                                                     Episode 27, Year 2


I am thinking of visiting New York again. I like the place and two days is not enough to go around and see places. Anyhow, does anyone know how to get rid of this underline highlighted words in my post? I never put this here I notice it today only. It looks very annoying to me and I do not like it. So if anyone know how to get rid of this please let me know, thanks!!





                                                         


5 comments:

NCSue said...

I have no water shots to share today, but you're welcome to stop by my place and share your shots! They are great!

Unknown said...

very nice article and very nice photos! Why don't you use instagram widget?: ) you can have better trafic thanks to it .. I use http://www.instget.com/ and Im really satisfied:)

Gerald (SK14) said...

not seeing anything underlined - must have been a glitch

Gemma Wiseman said...

Lovely perspective of the setting of this grand icon.

Leovi said...

A photo with beautiful Lady Liberty!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels