Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Check The Card

Two more weeks and it will be Christmas and as far as I know, people are busy. It would also be very busy soon when the school ends for the holiday. For me for now I have not shop yet, I did the other week for my godchild and some exchange gifts but not for my hubby yet. I told him I might not give him one this time because I will let him see theUSHealth Group  because of what I heard about health insurances. Many of my husband side family are in Texas and this group base on that area too. So I thought why not send them a card and putting the site on the card for them to check. It would be an awesome topic to discuss in dinnertime perhaps.




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels