Thursday, May 23, 2013

Pheromone


Are you familiar with the word pheromone? Well, I look at the meaning of this word and it says “a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species”. After reading the meaning, I like to call it our individual scent. We women have our own specific and special scent that men could sense it. I was watching this show about male and female and one aspect they are talking about is the scent. They even said that women tend to put some vanilla or lavender oil in there body to attract the attention of a man. It sounds very interesting that while watching I get a lot of idea. 
Somehow, I like the smell of my husband and vice versa, because I think it attracts us hehe. I search more about pheromones and it says human pheromones are natural chemical scents the body produces in order to attract others. Pheromones in animals are well documented as the force that controls all social behavior, including mating. Scientists are now finding that human behavior is also heavily influenced by Pheromones, the ultimate invisible social magnet. By intensifying the pheromones that already occur naturally in men and women, you will experience not only a boost in confidence, but also increased sex appeal. Human pheromones can work wonders in business affairs by giving you the extra edge you need to make a good impression. Reading all these information I am so certain I am going to buy pheromone colognes for me and my hubby because I do believe that it works. 





No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels