Thursday, February 21, 2013

Moving Boxes


Hubby and I were at his daughters place yesterday and we were talking about how much it cost to transfer from one place to another. Hubby always told me how expensive it is to move out especially if it is from state to state but people did when they cannot find a job. When the economy goes down few years ago, I learn some of my friends moving out from the state and some is our neighbor. It is somewhat wearisome to learn people are moving because it entails a lot of work. One that we have to consider moving out is what to bring and how to put all the things in your house in one huge truck. Good thing to know that here in my place you could rent a truck to move out but putting your stuff in a box is a job so tiring.
The other day I talk to a friend and she is in Australia now she just married her boyfriend and after their wedding, they transfer a place. Her parents do not like to do that but the work of her husband is in another place so she had to move out and live with him. She told me it stress her out because so many things to do in a short period. She said the good part is that they do not have that much stuff yet because they are newly married but still it takes her days putting all the stuff in the boxes good thing she had her mother and friends to help with her. Good thing she found these site http://www.gentlemanandavan.com.au/ it is there she found out there good services. One that helps her a lot she told me are the moving boxes she could not think how it helps her a lot. 





No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels