Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sylvania 7" starter kit

Remember my post last Sunday. I bought a Sylvania 7" mini  tablet starter kit and of course the Sylvania 7" tablet for a whooping $89.99++ I am thinking of giving this to my nephew when I will visit them this year. Anyway, when I started to insert the casing (I choose red) to the tablet it won't fit! I wonder why? Then I try to insert the case stand and still the same. What the heck? I thought it has the same size and so it fits but it won't. I was frustrated I don't want to spend another money for silicone cases and case stand for now I'll try to squeeze and squeeze until it fits, lol!




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels