Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines Card

I had a good laugh this morning hubby gave me this huge heart shape full of candies and a card. I love reading cards and I am excited to see what is inside. It says:
 
                                                                For My Wonderful Wife
                                                                      A Valentine Poem
                                                  For telling me quite bluntly when my clothing looks absurd...
                                                 And helping me dress tastefully instead of like a nerd....
                                                  For never really minding when I'm hogging the remote....
                                                 And when I'm channel surfing never reaching for my throat...
                                                 For listening when I babble 'bout the problems where I work -
                                                 And never saying things like, "Knock it off you whiny jerk!"
                                                 For seeing to it that I try to east some healthy food...
                                                 And finding me attractive even though you've seen me nude...
                                                 For all of this and every other little thing you do...
                                                 I couldn't be more grateful that the wife I've got is
                                                                       You!

                           That made my day. A simple card and a chocolate is enough. What I am thankful for is I have a husband who respect, understand and love me so much and so am I to him. ^_^



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels