Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Shopping Deadlines 2011

Are you feeling the hustle and bustle of preparing the holiday season?  I do! It got me to the point that I am stress out because of running around like crazy. I am always beating the traffic and all the holiday shoppers who are also in a rush trying to finish their things done.  Yesterday, hubby and went shopping again at Best Buy and used our Best Buy Coupons and I bought him a 27 inches computer monitor. For me I was tempted to buy a new phone but I can wait.  I am looking for a good deal online and found BestOnlineCoupons.com a website not to be miss out this season. When we got home hubby’s daughter dropped by to visit us and we talked about holiday shopping and beating the traffic, discounted sales and of course the shoppers. She told me to check also the Shipping Deadlines for Christmas 2011 because that is what her hubby did when he bought her a new Nikon dslr. This morning I check the website and look for a new lens and thankfully, I found one that is a bit cheap, cheaper than the store. In addition, with the shipping deadlines to beat I order it. Now I am waiting for the day to come for my new lens to arrive so I can play around with it. 




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels