Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bella Pictures

What comes in your mind if you hear the word Bella Pictures? When I hear about Bella Pictures, I thought it is a movie. It could be a love story with a twist somewhere. When I look at there, website it is about wedding service. In addition, it just make my heart flip-flops because I so love the photos I saw in there website. Bella Pictures offers award-winning photojournalists and a simplified, no -guesswork approach to wedding and engagement photography. Bella is now offering a unique brand of wedding videography to completely document your day. Then all their photographers are certified photographers. Some think that to hire a service like these meant spending thousands of dollars. Bella Pictures will match your style and your budget and that is what makes them different from others. 



No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels