Saturday, October 8, 2011

Is This A Rose hip

It is a very beautiful day today. The sun is out it is not too hot the air is cool but our temperature reached to 77F. How I wished that fall is like this. Because sooner or later we are going to cool down again. Hubby and his brother and friends were baling the hay while I was roaming around the field looking for that elusive rose hips. As I've researched what is a rose hips I know I that at the field we have wild rose that blooms in spring and by the summer I can't visit them anymore because of too many mosquitoes. Today I went back to where the bushes of wild roses are located and yes I found these red small "thing". Now tell me if this is a rose hip and when I am going to eat this?




No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels