Monday, July 11, 2011

Today it rained!


It was too hot this few days and I had to water my plants at night time. Because if I water them while  the sun is cooking us the water will just evaporate so quickly. But this morning I wake up feeling good because one of my favorite sound to hear is  the pouring rain. Yup, for me it sound very relaxing I wanted to go back to sleep right away but thinking that there will be good sight to see after the rain I did wait for a little bit. While raining I took a photo of the water coming from the gutter to the front door. 


Then I look more for something nice to see and found this branch covered with spider web. I don't have a good photo of this one I like the texture to be more visible I think I have to do more practice on spider web shooting. ^_^

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels