Friday, June 3, 2011

Embarking to a new challenge

The title of this post makes me smile. For me it's very depth "embarking to a new challenge"...well I guess it is very depth because for the next two weeks I am going to take courses to be a certified catechist at Sacred Major Seminary in Detroit. I am a catechist when I was in the Philippines but I haven't undergo formation like this. I went to a one month live in study at the seminary (Philippines) for studying the Catechism of the Catholic Church book and it was a lot of fun and a challenge too.
I've been wanting to be a certified catechist but I didn't know that I would take it here in the US. God is so good never in my wildest dream that I would be given a privilege like this. So I have one week to clean the house....do clean the garden...because for the next two week I will be gone for sure and I of course can't blog hop that much since from our house to Detroit takes almost an hour and my class starts at 9am and end up at 4pm everyday!!! 

Then the at the last week of June I will help the Vacation Bible Study at the church and that is from 9am to 12noon. It's kind of hectic but I enjoy it. It's for the Lord and as what I've told my hubby we may not have millions of money to give to the church but we have plenty of time to share so why not give it.  God is good!!

3 comments:

Tess said...

I am excited for you!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

God bless you more for being so active in church activities. God is equipping you more for greater work in His vineyard. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Wow, Kim, that is awesome! Congratulations, I am very happy for you, and appreciate you choosing to serve the Lord in this way.

God bless,

Kathy M.

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels