Friday, May 27, 2011

Drop dead....

                                                      It's time for Friday my Town Shoot out

                                                                         SPIN

                                                               DROP dead diva's
               Sorry guy's and gal's can't find anything for drop photo so I came u[ with this idea ^_^
                                                         
                                                     Friday my Town Shoot out

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Good thinking, Kim. Creative and innovative. They are drop dead lovely, aren't they?

Unknown said...

Good thinking for sure. Good looking group and very creative.
QMM

EG CameraGirl said...

I love the idea of the coffee grinder and indeed the girls are drop dead gorgeous. :)

lilabraga said...

very cute picture kim!

Unknown said...

both are great ideas for the theme. great looking bunch of friends you have.

J9 said...

I like your take on drop - very cool!

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels