Friday, November 13, 2009

Surviving Mesothelioma- A patients guide

I have found this book written by Paul Kraus about his battle of mesothelioma cancer . And 12 years ago the doctor told him his mesothelioma prognosis, he won't live long. My step-daughter also died of cancer. Once a member of your family is sick with cancer it is like the whole family is also affected because everybody just wanted to help, get more information about the disease, deciding to do chemotheraphy, radiation etc is also painstaking. I even wonder what mesothelioma is because I heard it all the time. Mesothelioma as I look at the dictionary a tumor of body cavity lining...a benign or malignant tumor of the lining of the lungs, heart or abdomen, often caused by asbestos exposure.
Sometime we are expose to asbestos but to what extent we could get a mesothelioma cancer is beyond me. But it is scary to think that we can get cancer just by exposure of some chemicals. That is why this book written by Paul Kraus who survive mesothelioma cancer is worth buying because he knew what he is talking about. For 12 years he bout the cancer and all the information about mesothelioma asbestos and mesothelioma prognosis is  all about.

No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels