Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas day 2008


Things we did yesterday Christmas day..

1. Woke up not so early and already getting so excited because I knew I had to open up my gifts. Hubby had the ball taking pictures he loved to see me so excited and happy.

2. At 10:30 am we are already at our parish church ready to hear the words of God on that special day.

3. Came home from church I immediately started preparing my ingredients since I am going to make spring rolls.

4. By 3:00 pm starts another family party of ours and we arrived  in my step son's house just on time. My spring rolls were a big hit by everybody, I think I will continue to make spring rolls everytime we have a family party.  We headed home at 8:30pm and I was ready to hit the hay. 







No comments:

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels