Saturday, December 19, 2009

The fast and the critter....

I've been browsing my picture folder this past few days for my entries on camera critters and photo hunter. I found two pictures...

Took this picture when  we visited Holland, Michigan in there Tulip Festival two years ago. Isn't he a cutie...for sure when this horse will run I'll panic because he got a horse power!! ^_^


Now, what about this one...he is a critter and fast before, but now no more. I took this photo at Frederik Meijers Garden and Sculpture Park in Grand Rapids, MI.

For more photo hunting and camera critters entries just click the names..see you around!!





15 comments:

Carver said...

Great shots of the sculpture and horse and carriage. Good take on the theme. Happy weekend.

eileeninmd said...

Neat looking sculpture. Love the horse and carriage shot too.

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Manang: Very cute choices of the horses.

Snap said...

Two great horse shots!

Teena in Toronto said...

Horse drawn carriages are fun!

I played too :)

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

First one does not even look real!! (the second one either *smile* )
Nice photos of something FAST.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hahaha natawa ako sa 2nd photo hahaha. The first horse is a macho one lol.

Please come and meet our New Baby Champ. Merry Christmas!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

The first horse-- fast! The second horse-- not so fast. Good photos!

My Fast post is up! I hope you have time for a fast visit! Have a great weekend.

Mrs. Mecomber

Misty DawnS said...

BOTH horses are very beautiful.

rinelle said...

Nice Catch. Love your critter. Hope you can find time to visit mine.

Scott Law said...

It's funny how you pulled a FAST one on everybody. They didn't look close enough to see that both horses are only models. Great Job!

ellen said...

Nice entry for camera critters. Mine is up. Hope to see you there. God Bless!

Willa said...

Yup! horse power in every sense of the word. (=^_^=).

rinzo said...

Happy camera critters please view my very first entry!

Marites said...

that's a weird looking sculpture. The horse looks beautiful! nice captures! Merry Christmas!

My PH is up here

Bluebird

Again, watching my backyard birds this morning. And as I was watching a small cutie pie Bluebird passed the window. I grabbed my camera and ...

Labels